"Where the spirit does not work with the hand there is no art" ~Leonardo da Vinci

My heart dwells in the spirit of love and I try my best to convey that spirit in all that I do. I believe that this world is not my home and that I am here as a visitor to learn the spirit of love in its many manifestations. Stephen R. Covey said, "We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey. I believe that an individual who can embrace that reality as their own can transcend the density of this lower physical vibration and rise above the great illusion of separateness to see that we are all one. It is my hope that anyone who ventures onto this page will perceive this spirit of love and take away an experience that helps their own progression in self understanding and love.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Illusion of Separation Manifest Through Stroke

No comments:

Post a Comment